Alton Garden Club
Dedicated to the beautification of the Town of Alton with a spirit of togetherness. Offering educational programs monthly April through November. Welcoming all with a common interest in horticulture and service to the community.
The object of the Alton Garden Club shall be: to stimulate interest in home gardening and horticulture; to encourage the protection of our native trees, plants and wildlife; and to aid in community planting.
Garden Club Officers
- President – Peggy McKinney
- Vice President – Joan Blackwood
- Recording Secretary – Marianne Lake
- Corresponding Secretary – Judy Hudson
- Treasurer – Betty Jane Meulenbroek
- Assistant Treasurer – Janet Sallah & Kathy Bielawa
- Auditor – Pat Weigle
- Peggy McKinney @ 603-776-6032
To sign up for the Alton Garden Club by mail, download the form at this link. To sign up online, use the membership link on the home page.